VKIDS always puts an emphasis on extracurricular activities and kitchenette activity was one of them. VKIDS, the pre-primary school of Vydehi School of Excellence, organized a kitchenette activity on 30 August 2013. The theme of Independence Day extended itself for the Kitchenette activity and Children learned how to make ‘Tricolor Sandwich’ with tomato sauce and green chutney, with the help of teachers in this program. The color dominated the kitchenette activity decorations was green. Teachers also explained the children how to green chutney without chilly. Finally sandwiches are made and all children enjoyed their healthy sandwich.
- The Best Four After School Activities for Children that can be tried out
- Top Reasons why School Trips Are Very Beneficial For School Children
- Reasons why Every playschool or daycare Must Have a Parent Teacher Association
- Summer Camp In Bangalore-Reasons why every Child Need This
- How to choose an appropriate childcare or day-care center for your child
Connect with me